[GRAYDON] Super Sensitive Skin Stuff
The perfect face and eye ceramide cream for people with skin that reacts to everything.
Ceramide To The Rescue
Its light and invisible texture helps support the renewal of the skin's protective layer, while protecting against moisture loss. Formulated without essential oils or fragrance.
Infused with a botanical ceramide, Skin Stuff helps to improve your skin barrier function, calm inflammation and help visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. In true Canadian fashion, you will also find mineral-rich, Canadian-grown maple sap water that helps add moisture into your skin.
The nourishing antioxidant blend of rosehip seed oil, evening primrose, black currant, and pomegranate oil are rich in vitamins A, B, C and E and provide an excellent lipid ratio to give you a bright, radiant, hydrated complexion.
If your skin is reactive, this is going to be your new favourite way to keep your skin rejuvenated, plump, and smooth.
What Else You Need to Know:
• Maximize your skin nutrition with our concentrated formula, free of added water
• Skin Stuff is vegan, 100% essential-oil free, added fragrance-free
• Dermatologist-test, hypo-allergenic, and a non-irritant
• Our Skin Stuff is formulated with a skin-friendly, never-stripping pH value of 4.5-5.5
• Our products are cruelty free, and we never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other questionable ingredients
• For sensitive skin, always do a patch test first and/or purchase a sample sachet
• This product is housed in an airless pump to increase shelf life so you get all the benefits from the amazing actives. It requires some 'priming' on your first use to activate the pump, so please pump in a slow and controlled motion up to 14 times to start the flow of product.